A credit report is an accumulation of your personal information, your financial transactions, and payments histories on your accounts, closed or open. Your credit score is formed on this information and is used to determine whether you are a candidate for a home loan, credit card, or other services. So the higher your score, the less risk you represent to the creditor i.e. mortgage company.
So how do you know if your credit score is at its highest? Here are some tips that will help:
- 1) Make sure you always pay on time or before the payment is due.
- 2) If possible make payments larger than the minimum due.
- 3) Keep a minimum of accounts and maintain a long standing and good relationship with them.
Not sure what your credit score is? Obtain a copy and review all the information on it and make sure its correct. About 70% of consumers identify errors. These errors can prevent your access to additional credit, the preferred interest rate, and even a new job! You can obtain a free credit report, I per year from each of the three major reporting agencies. Log on to http://www.annualcreditreport.com for information
Previous Month's Tip
A home inspection will give you a comprehensive look at the overall condition of a home. Even though it cannot identify every problem, it can uncover problems that need to be addressed before you buy a home that may need costly repairs after the purchase
If you choose to do a home inspection, pick an inspector that is trained and qualified. Some companies charge a flat fee while others charge by the square footage of the home. The Buyer will be responsible for the fee because it will solely benefit the Buyer. Some Sellers will do an inspection before placing their home on the market to address any problems and thus makes the home more marketable.
Make sure that your purchase contract is contingent on the final outcome of the inspection.
Here are the benefits of a home inspection:
- 1) Evaluates the actual condition of the building, construction, and mechanical systems of the home.
- 2) It will help to identify the things that need to be repaired or replaced.
- 3) The inspection will also estimate the life expectancy of systems and appliances along with the roof, hot water heater, and AC units.
So is the Home Inspections worth the cost for the peace of mind knowing a surprise repair will be covered? We think so.
Reasons to Use Sound Real Estate Solutions Management Services
Our North West Florida property management services will minimize your risks, reduce inconveniences and eliminate the hassles of everyday maintenance tasks while giving you peace of mind in knowing that the value of your property is being professionally managed.
Whether you are a private homeowner who is relocating, someone with property in a resort area, or an individual with several investment properties, our professional team has the skill and experience to manage your property.
- We work with you, the home owner to establish the market rental amount and to make any recommendations of any needed improvements.
- Advertise the property, enter into Multiple Listing Service, publish in our weekly availability list which we send to other Realtors, corporate relocation prospects specialist, interested prospects, other Watson Sales, Rental and Leasing offices
- We arrange for the viewing of your property
- Applications are processed and evaluated according to our rental criteria.
- The successful applicant is notified, the lease is signed, security deposit and rent collected and then possession of the property is given.
- Rent is collected, bills are paid and the proceeds are forwarded to the owner (electronic transfer is available in all offices.)
- Online access to owner account
- Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours a day seven days per week including weekends and holidays, through our approved vendors.
- We send a monthly statement of income and expenses plus an annual report with your 1099 after years end.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants. We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper. The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster. We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements